Timeless, elegant, and inviting. Koury Farms invites you to experience a sense of captivation, where a backdrop of perfectly tended vineyards meets a 4,100 square foot expansive barn with warm residential touches throughout the bride and groom suites there is not a corner of Koury Farms that doesn't feel like a treasure.
Our goal is to make you feel at home and have the freedom to enjoy every single moment of your special day. We invite you to explore our About Page where you will learn more about each of the three venue options available to you on the property, charmingly referred to as our three V's; Venue, Vineyard, and Villa.
Koury Farms is a photographer's paradise and we joyously welcome you with open arms! From the lush vineyards to the wooded paths leading to the pond, you will find a variety of expansive areas and cozy corners to be creative and capture your client's memories.
We only allow one photographer on property at a time. We want to give you the freedom and flexibility to move around the farm, change locations, and set up props without fear of running into your competition. We request that you book as far in advance as possible for extended sessions, such as mini-sessions.
Corporate event, holiday party, family gathering, or even a secret engagement, Koury Farms provides a perfect opportunity to host and plan your event. The farm grounds offer you the perfect opportunity to connect, from sipping a glass of wine among the lush vineyard, intimately chatting with family and friends in the Winemaker's Villa, or throwing one over-the-top corporate affair, we have the perfect spot to fit any occasion.
Our venue has been used for incredible events such as company parties and functions, community events, benefits and fundraisers, award ceremonies, graduation parties, baby and bridal showers, and more. We would be grateful for the opportunity to service you and your guests at your next planned event.
All of your vendors are booked and the details are set. Now you just
need someone to make your wedding day run smoothly!! Our
day of coordinators work to make sure all of your plans are
executed to perfection!!
• one planning meeting onsite a month before your wedding date
• suggestions for reception layout (this does not include decorating)
• assisting with rehearsal and bridal party line-up (up to 1 hour – rehearsal must be held at Koury Farms or a $50 off site fee will apply)
• creating a wedding day timeline
• day-of direction i.e. that everyone is in place before the start of the ceremony, let’s dance, where’s that cake, who is making a speech etc.
• special requests (will be discussed at onsite meeting – may be subject to additional cost)
• services for 8 hours on wedding day (more time available upon request @25 per hour)